Monday, November 28, 2011

Research Artist #5: doubleleaf

This is another artist I follow on deviantart.com. doubleleaf is very private and I know next to nothing about her (I'm pretty certain doubleleaf is a woman). She has superb understanding of anatomy and perspective, and her sense of humor is pretty fun, too. She seems to really like action movies and videogames, and she does a lot of fanart relating to them, as well as fanart for Marvel and DC comic characters. doubleleaf draws a fair amount of sensual pictures, though some of them can be a bit risque (but hardly ever goes past PG-13). You can check her out here: http://doubleleaf.deviantart.com/. Oh, and here's something I just noticed. On her profile page is an FAQ, and she says she never went to art school and is mostly self-taught. My mind just exploded.


No comments:

Post a Comment