Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Research Artist #10: Deamond89

Yet another artist I follow on deviantart.com. Often referred to by the nickname Dea, this young woman lives in Germany and is studying to be a dentist. Lately, she's been creating a lot of characters for role-playing groups and activities, but I was drawn to her because of her comic, Essence of Time. It's characters and story are very interesting, but she hasn't created a new page in quite a while. I love her rich colors and the amount of detail she puts into everything is insane. She creates her own backgrounds, some of which look like something out of a High Renaissance painting. She has a few tutorials on using digital programs for drawing and coloring, some of which I have used and found helpful. Unfortunately, Dea doesn't allow downloading of her images, so I can only provide the link to her page: http://deamond89.deviantart.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment